Whether you are a newcomer to the web and want to develop your first website or need to upgrade an existing site - the professional website developers at Yakindo can assist your business or organization. Working closely with clients, we develop websites and conduct internet-based promotions to grow their business through the Internet and attract new customers from target markets.
If you've never developed a site for your company or organization before, we'll work closely with your staff to build a professional website to promote your company's products and services.
Site Architecture & Content Development
Thorough planning for the structure of your website is the fist step towards success. The Yakindo developer will work closely with your staff to brainstorm your website's structure and what content should be included..
Content is king on the Internet - ensuring the success of your site by providing detailed information about your products and services. We can build on existing materials which detail the products and/or services of your company or organization and develop new content which focuses on the information needs of all your target markets..
Strong usability principles govern everything we do for clients, to ensure that websites are user friendly, easy to navigate. and logically organized. A well built website will improve productivity by providing answers 24/7 to your potential customers' questions through your website.
WordPress is our preferred Content Management System due to its ease of use, open source environment, the rich resource of developers, and a wide variety of excellent plugins.
If you want to make be able to make the majority of the changes on your website after the launch, we'll recommend that it be developed in WordPress. Prior to launch we can conduct in-person training of key staff and provide clients with a manual for future routing maintenance of their website
Our seasoned WordPress professional developers are also available to provide support and backup for future needs or to do all the maintenance on your site.
As more and more people access the internet from smart phones and tablets, the need to convert an existing website to responsive design grows! Google's algorithms have changed in recent years to give more weight to those sites which are "mobile friendly" and display responsively on smart phones and tablets ... giving those companies better search engine results.
Is it time for you to convert your legacy website to responsive design? Step 1 is to check your Google Analytics to see how many of your current website visitors are accessing the site from their phone or tablet. Those stats will help you make the decision.
Outdated website? May be time for an upgrade!
Over the years a common refrain from new clients is that they aren't pleased with the results of their 'first generation website'. Perhaps it was developed by their nephew or a self-taught employee or an inexperienced web developer at the beginning of their career. For whatever reason, they feel their legacy website has not brought the results they had hoped for.
If your website design has been the same for 3-5 years (or more) chances are you aren't keeping up with changes in the internet. Yakindo's website designers can upgrade your legacy / first generation website with a complete redesign incorporating up-to-date design principles, web standard practices, responsive design, new features and content, and accessibility features.
Our developers will conduct a review of your existing site and work with you to develop a comprehensive plan for improving your internet presence to reach your goals:
- Integration with social media
- Optimization for search engines
In many cases, it may be easier just to start from scratch and re-develop the site. This is especially true now with the advent of responsive design and its ability to display your website better on smart phones and tablets!
Ensuring Success for our Clients!
Each web developer has preferred layout styles and design tendencies. Yakindo does too! The principles that guide our web development projects are:
- Content is King on the internet! If your site is short on information, it will not rank well on search engines. We help clients ensure their website provides all the information visitors are looking for ... and more.
- People don't come to websites just to look at the design. They come seeking information. Design provides an essential backdrop to the content and it should reflect the corporate image of the company and provide a professional appearance. Research shows that a badly designed site reduces the credibility of your company and a well-designed site adds credibility to your company image.
- Techno garbage is exactly that! Animated gifs, flash, and complicated technical wonders of the internet frustrate visitors to websites as they can take forever to load, won't work well across various devices and browsers, and crash software/computers when the scripting hasn't been fully tested. We use the KISS principle in web development ... simple and effective and focused on the goal ... showing up well on the search engines so we can get visitors to your site and provide them with the information they seek.
- High accessibility and usability are keywords in W3C compliance, the king of internet standards. What does this mean to clients? Our sites work across platforms, through several versions of browsers and provide a user-friendly experience to visitors to the website, with special accessibility considerations for the visually impaired and blind.
- Responsive design is the current design standard, ensuring your website shows up well on smart phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. We will build out your site in mobile-friendly, responsive design to ensure visitors coming from all devices can access the content easily.
- And most important of all, we do not utilize design principles which hamper search engine placement in any way. If visitors can't find your website on the search engines, you'll be losing a major segment of your potential market. Our developers keep abreast of changes in the algorithms of the major search engines to ensure high placement for your site.
- You'll never see a Yakindo logo/link on sites we've developed as your website isn't our ad space! Word of mouth and satisfied customers bring us business on a continual basis, without us co-opting your website footer for a free advertisement for our company.
- We endeavor to provide all customers with 24-48 hour turnaround on post-launch site maintenance work submitted via email. We've heard too many stories from clients of unreturned phone calls and weeks long delays in getting changes made by their previous website developers. All clients deal directly with the owner of Yakindo, so we can ensure attention to detail and a quick and accurate turnaround on website maintenance.
- We give you a choice - custom design or pre-developed templates! Many developers have a few standard pre-developed templates that become the base for all the websites they develop for clients. They change colors or background textures and the design work is complete. We can custom design a website for clients with your corporate branding and personal preferences. Or, we can work with the pre-developed WordPress template of your choice to reduce costs.
Our website development philosophy is focused on developing the most effective website possible for clients - . to grow their business and provide comprehensive information to customers.
Where are Our Web Development Clients Located?
... all over :)
In the United States, our web development clients are concentrated in these Washington State cities:
Chehalis, Cowiche, Crystal Mountain, Easton, Ellensburg, Enumclaw, Kent, Mabton, Morton, Moses Lake, Moxee, Naches, Oroville, Packwood, Pasco, Prosser, Renton, Roslyn, Seattle, Selah, Sunnyside, Tonasket, Toppenish, Union Gap, Wapato, Yakima, and Zillah; with additional clients in New York City, New York; Wasilla, Alaska; Neskowin, Oregon; and Houston, Texas.
Our overseas clients are concentrated in Indonesia - Jakarta, Bali, Surabaya and Tangerang; as well as in Mazatlan, Mexico.
Contact Yakindo if you'd like to discuss your website requirements with our development team.